Welcome to College Bound! The purpose of the College Bound Program is to introduce and expose students to the idea of college and prepare them for a successful college experience. College planning and preparation begins at the middle school level and continues through high school. This website includes links to all the primary categorical subject areas for students (and/or with the help of parents/mentors) to plan, prepare for, and attain admission to college.
The primary subject areas include:
- Getting Started in the College Bound Program
- College Planning and High School Graduation
- College Search
- College Application Process
- SAT, ACT, and Other College Preparatory Tests
- Grants, Scholarships, and Financial Aid
- Calendar (Important Events and Deadlines)
All of these informational resources have been consolidated to this website for simplicity of use, and to save students time (i.e., avoiding the time-consuming, random, and/or incremental searches). Students are encouraged to seek out any and all additional information. Whether independently, or with the help of parents, counselors, and/or mentors, students can use this website to pave their path through high school graduation and into college, technical schools, and careers.