To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring and responsible citizens.
About the Club
Our programs are based on the philosophy and youth development strategies that are adopted by our national organization Boys and Girls Clubs of America.The program philosophy reflects five (5) core service areas: Character & Leadership; Education & Career; Health & Life Skills; The Arts; Sports, Fitness & Social Recreation.
Our previous Impact Reports
.Download Annual Impact Report 2016 Download Annual Impact Report 2015 Download Annual Impact Report 2014 Download Annual Impact Report 2013
Our impact this year
- Enjoy growing up and are more able to deal with difficult times
- Develop positive relationships with friends and family
- Develop their understanding of right and wrong
- Enjoy learning and start doing better at school
- Have a positive identity and self-worth
- Enjoy new experiences